THREE CHEERS PUB CO
EXTEND ‘EAT OUT TO HELP OUT’ OFFER
– Boutique London pub group to run 50% off food throughout October –
In light of these exceptional times, and buoyed by the success of the Eat Out To Help Out scheme, Three Cheers Pub Co, who are responsible for nine venues in the capital including the legendary Bedford in Balham and The Avalon in Clapham, have announced they will continue to give their customers 50% off food in October too.
The award-winning company stated in July that they would run the Chancellor’s scheme in August and September, funding the discount out of their own pocket during the second month. They will continue to subsidise the offer in October as well.
Tom Peake, owner and co-founder of Three Cheers Pub Co said: “The Eat Out to Help Out scheme really has helped out in so many ways. We are delighted to see our old customers return as well as new customers enjoying our pubs and we want this to continue. We are also passionate about the hospitality industry succeeding in these uncertain times and willing to act quickly to adapt to the new curfew restrictions forced upon us. Giving our customers 50% off food will help us work towards this.”
Despite being restrained by the latest 10pm curfew legislation, all Three Cheers pubs are dedicated to providing the same pub experience as ever, albeit a little earlier in some cases. All nine venues will now serve food, all day, every day, from 12pm – 9pm. Renowned comedy nights at The Tommyfield, live music gigs at The Bedford and pub quizzes across the sites will now just start half an hour earlier.
The ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme was originally designed by the government to encourage customers back into pubs, cafés and restaurants every Monday to Wednesday throughout the summer. Diners will now be able to enjoy a 50% discount of up to £10 per person during October too, meaning a family of four could continue to save up to £40 per meal.
Three Cheers Pub Co was founded in 2003 and is owned by three childhood friends, Tom Peake, Mark Reynolds and Nick Fox. They are responsible for nine London pubs, each with their own unique charm and beautiful gardens. They share a passion for great British produce, fine wines and award-winning ales. The Bedford, The Princess Victoria and The Tommyfield also have stunning hotel rooms. All Three Cheers Pub Co pubs re-opened on 4thJuly to great success.
For full details of the Covid-19 safety measures that are in place across all Three Cheers pubs please click here.
How the October ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme will work at Three Cheers pubs:
- Customers can enjoy 50% off food, up to the value of £10 per person, all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 29 October 2020.
- A ‘customer’ is any person, adult or child, for whom food is being purchased for consumption on premises. They do not need to be the paying customer.
- Offer redeemable once per visit. There are however no limits on the number of times you use the scheme Monday – Wednesday throughout October.
- There is no minimum spend required.
- There is no voucher required.
- The offer is not available on takeaway food.
- Service charges are excluded from the offer.
- The discount does not apply to food that is sold as part of a private party, event or function.
- The discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.