The Bolingbroke, Battersea, SW11 6RE
No experience necessary
Full time hours
We are looking for a kitchen porter to join our kitchen team. Main duties include maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen, cleaning crockery, cleaning kitchen equipment and supporting the chefs.
No experience is necessary, just a willingness to learn and work in a busy environment. Many of our kitchen porters have progressed to commis chefs, this is a great way to start a career in hospitality.
We are an established pub group and we really care for our staff. We provide:
- online and on-site training and development
- competitive rates of pay, share of service charge on top of hourly wage
- 50% staff discount on food and 25% staff discount on drink in all our pubs
- good shift patterns
- meals on shift
- the opportunity to progress within the business
- Massive staff party every January
- ‘Thank you’ vouchers for those who do an outstanding job
We wold love to hear from you, apply now!
Apply for this position
Location: The Bolingbroke