THREE CHEERS PUB CO
EXTEND ‘EAT OUT TO HELP OUT’ OFFER
– Boutique London pub group to run 50% off food throughout November –
In light of these exceptional times, and buoyed by the success of the Eat Out To Help Out, Three Cheers Pub Co, who are responsible for nine venues in the capital including the legendary Bedford in Balham and The Avalon in Clapham, have announced they will continue to give their customers 50% off food throughout November.
The award-winning company stated in July that they would run the Chancellor’s scheme in August and September, funding the discount out of their own pocket during the second month. The decision was then made to run the offer throughout October and November.
Tom Peake, owner and co-founder of Three Cheers Pub Co said: “With guidelines constantly changing and the current Tier 2 restrictions providing another set of challenges, we wanted to continue to offer 50% off food to our loyal customers. Their support has been unwavering during these uncertain times and we are more grateful than ever.”
Despite being restrained by Tier 2 legislations, Three Cheers Pub company are working hard to provide the same high quality pub experience as ever. They have even introduced three all-new heated, covered gardens to The Rosendale in Dulwich and The Avalon and Stonhouse in Clapham. The enchanted spaces, elegantly decorated with white lights, fluffy blankets and cosy cushions are the ideal places for mixed households to eat, drink and be merry this festive season.
The ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme was originally designed by the government to encourage customers back into pubs, cafés and restaurants every Monday to Wednesday throughout the summer. Diners will now be able to enjoy a 50% discount of up to £10 per person during November too, meaning a family of four could continue to save up to £40 per meal.
Three Cheers Pub Co was founded in 2003 and is owned by three childhood friends, Tom Peake, Mark Reynolds and Nick Fox. They are responsible for nine London pubs, each with their own unique charm and beautiful gardens. They share a passion for great British produce, fine wines and award-winning ales. The Bedford, The Princess Victoria and The Tommyfield also have stunning hotel rooms.
For full details of the Covid-19 safety measures that are in place across all Three Cheers pubs please click here.
How the November ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme will work at Three Cheers pubs:
• Customers can enjoy 50% off food, up to the value of £10 per person, all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 30th November 2020.
• A ‘customer’ is any person, adult or child, for whom food is being purchased for consumption on premises. They do not need to be the paying customer.
• Offer redeemable once per visit. There are however no limits on the number of times you use the scheme Monday – Wednesday throughout November.
• There is no minimum spend required.
• There is no voucher required.
• The offer is not available on takeaway food.
• Service charges are excluded from the offer.
• The discount does not apply to food that is sold as part of a private party, event or function.
• The discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.