You can enjoy one of south London’s most spectacular fireworks displays just around the corner from The Latchmere, on Saturday November 7th.
Organised by an award-winning team of technicians, this year’s Battersea Park fireworks display promises to be the best yet.
When you’re ready to head into the warm, The Latchmere will be serving an array of delicious street food dishes, including smoky beef brisket sandwiches and hot dogs with caramelised onions. We’ll also have a mobile bar in the back garden serving mulled wine and cider. Best of all, the pub will be staying open until 1am – so you can make a night of it!
What you need to know…
– Street food at The Latchmere will be served from 6pm.
– Gates at Battersea Park open at 6pm, with the display starting at 8pm.
– Tickets for the fireworks need to be bought in advance – via Ticketmaster or at Battersea Park itself:
– Tickets are £8 until 6 November and £10 on the day. Under tens are free – but don’t forget to still get them a ticket!
– Click here to find out more.